Top 10 Stories of the Week
Like every Sunday, I’ve come up with a list of most interesting stories of the last 7 days. Without wasting time, let’s take a look at these posts.
The evad3rs on Friday updated the evasi0n7 jailbreak utility to a version 1.0.8. Apart from that, a couple of days ago an image appeared on the Internet that shows an alleged schematics for the upcoming iPhone 6. As to the other interesting news, they’re available below, take a look at the list.
- Pegatron and Foxconn to Start Production of Next-Gen iPhones and iPad Airs in Q2 or Q3
- 4.7-inch iPhone 6 to Be Released Soon, 5.5-inch Model Under Question
- iOS 7 Adoption Rate Reaches 85% - Apple
- Apple's iPhones and iPads Don't Infringe on Samsung Patents - Japanese Court
- Apple Reaches 500 Million in iPhone Sales - Analysts
- iH8Sn0w Confirms Untethered Jailbreak on iPhone 4s Running iOS 7.1
- Alleged Schematics for 4.7-inch and 5.7-inch iPhone 6 Appear on the Internet
- Evad3rs Release New Version of Their Jailbreak Utility - Evasi0n7 1.0.8
- Recently Released Microsoft Office Apps Top App Store Charts
- Japan Display to Produce 5.5-Inch Display for iPhone 6?
That’s all for today, stay tuned and follow us on Twitter.
Follow us on