Top 10 Stories of the Week
It is Sunday again, so looks like it's high time I told you about the most interesting stories of the past seven days.
As you may have noticed, most of the posts deal with Apple's long-anticipated iPhone 6 and the iWatch. According to the latest rumors, the first gadget will be equipped with a dual-core 2GHz processor. The mass-production of the handset will start later this month. If to speak about Apple's smartwatch, we shall see it no sooner than in the fourth quarter of 2014. The mass-production will reportedly begin in November.
The list of the most popular posts is available below, take a look.
- New iPhone 6 Pro Concept [Video]
- 5.5-inch iPhone 6: World's Thinnest Smartphone with Horrible Battery?
- Apple Releases OS X Yosemite Developer Preview 3 to Developers
- Apple Releases iOS 8 Beta 3 to Developers
- Apple's iPhone 5s Is Word's Top Selling Smartphone
- TSMC Ships First Batches of A8 Processors to Apple
- First Batch of iPhone 6 to Include 68 Million Units?
- Mass-Production of iWatch to Start in November
- New Alleged iPhone 6 Front Panel Seems to Be Legitimate - Expert
- First Working iPhone 6 Clones Appear Online
That's all, stay tuned for more interesting stories and follow us on Twitter.
Follow us on