News tagged ‘rumors’
Newly leaked information about iOS 7 reveals that in addition to a flat design, Apple is also going to be updating the text and graphics in the operating system with a 'skinny' look.
9to5Mac's Seth Weintraub says he's seen an early beta of the operating system but can't post the images because they're watermarked.
● iTunes is Purple-ish with white (iSync-like arrows instead of a music note).
● Camera is Gray gradient and icon is same shape as you see on the lock screen.
● Facetime is like it used to be without the gray. and flat.
● Compass icon is darker and flatter.
● Safari icon is like the Mac circle icon without the silver frame.
● Photos icon is a color wheel.
● Game Center is similar to the photos icon – totally different than before.
● Maps gets walking directions.
● Grouped tableviews now extend to the edges of the screen.
● Rounded rectangles are more squared off.
● Updated share menu with sideways scrolling rows featuring one row with Airdrop devices, one row with social networks, and another with copy/paste/etc.
This is iPhone Fingerprint Scanner, the result of the recent rumors. Such as the latest Apple products, in this iPhone there is a big chamfer on the front face. The screen is curved and the fingerprint sensor take the place of the Home button. Black & Slate or White & Silver are the colors. The video show you concept sketch, design details and some general rendering.
Take a look at the video and photos:
Worldwide Smartphone Shipments in Millions of Units
The report shows that iOS and Android continue to dominate the market with 92,3% of shipments during the quarter. iOS marked its largest 1Q shipment volume with 34.7 million units shipped. iOS’s market share decreased from 23% to 17,3% year over year, while Android increased its market share from 59.2% to 75%.
According to a
14 percent of respondents indicated that they are ‘somewhat’ likely and 5 percent ‘very’ likely to purchase an iWatch, with current owners of Apple products significantly more likely to buy an iWatch.
A picture that was sent to us by one of our moles Chinese may indeed be the first evidence the imminent release of the next iPad. Supposedly produced to equip the iPad 5, the side edges of the front panel display that you can see in the picture below cons are indeed much finer than the front of the current iPad 4 or iPad Retina. The proportions of this framework are at first glance similar to the part of the iPad Mini.
According to a
The information on a July-August ramp up of iPad 5 production contradicts many earlier rumors that had suggested the next iPad release as yearly as April.
As Taiwan’s Economic Daily News
DigiTimes reports that the components for the next generation iPhone will be shipped at the end of may, and the new Apple’s smartphone may appear somewhere in the third quarter. This confirms other reports that iPhones will be released in June or July.
The Wall Street Journal reports on recent Apple’s operations to increase sales in India, one of the fastest growing markets in the world. The company recently launched iTunes and Apple TV there. There also were rumors that Apple was planning to open retail stores in India.
The Wall Street Journal reports that Google is in talks with music publishers to develop Spotify-styled subscribtion streaming music service for the Android operating system.
Read the rest of this entry »