Top 10 Stories of the Week
It is Sunday today, so let’s take a look at the most interesting posts of the last couple of days.
Most of the articles this week deal with the iPhone, its camera, and new commercials urging the customers to choose the smartphone as well as the Apple Watch as a perfect accessory matching the device. There are also several posts that tell us about new iOS and macOS Sierra versions as well as the company’s interest in autonomous vehicles market and Samsung.
The list of the articles worth your attention is right here:
- Apple Is Still Interested in Autonomous Vehicles
- Apple Releases New iPhone 7 Ad [Video]
- Apple Watch Market Share Falls to 4.9% – IDC
- Galaxy S8 Won’t Have Headphone Jack – Rumor
- Apple Releases iOS 10.2 Beta 7 to Developers
- MacBook Pro Graphics Issues Are Fixed in macOS Sierra 10.12.2
- Apple Seeds New Beta of macOS Sierra 10.12.2 to Developers
- Check Out Photos Showing Apple’s New Campus from Inside [Images]
- Apple Releases 4 New Apple Watch Commercials [Video]
- Apple Got 36th Place in ‘Best Places to Work’ Ranking
Stay tuned for more news and don’t forget to follow us on Twitter.
Follow us on