Top 10 Stories of the Week
The week has come to an end, which means it is high time I told you about the most interesting posts of the past seven days. If you’re ready to read, let’s begin.
Most of the articles this week are connected with the images showing the leaked parts for both 4.7-inch and 5.5-inch iPhone 6 models. These leaked photos may indicate that the mass-production of the handsets has already begun. It should be noted, however, that there’s no way to confirm the legitimacy of most images and, as a result, the rumors about the start of the assembly process, so take them with a few pinches of salt.
Anyway, the list of the most popular posts is available below. Take a look and tell me what you think about it.
- New Images Showing iPhone 6 Front Panel Surface Online
- Pangu 1.2.1 With New Bug Fix Is Available Online
- New iPads to Enter Mass-Production Very Soon?
- iPhone 6 Enters Final Testing Stage - Rumor
- New 4.7-inch iPhone 6 Front Panel and Display Assembly Images from Feld & Volk
- Pegatron Wins Contract for Production of 25 Million iPhones This Year
- Images Showing Genuine iPhone 6 Surface Online?
- High-End iPhone 6 Models Will Get Sapphire Displays - WSJ
- Images Show New 5.5-inch iPhone 6 Leaked Parts
- Even More Images Showing 4.7-inch iPhone 6 Battery Appear Online
That’s all for today, stay tuned for more interesting articles and don’t forget to follow us on Twitter.
Follow us on