Top 10 Stories of the Week
It is Sunday today, which means it is high time I told you about the most interesting posts of the past seven days. Let’s take a look at these posts right now.
Most of the articles this week deal with Apple’s next-gen iPhone and rumors about its hardware components and the release date. There’re also some posts that tell us about the 12.9-inch iPad Pro and about a new security vulnerability found in OS X Yosemite 10.10.5.
The list of the most interesting posts is available below.
- Leaked Images Reveal New A9 Chip Design
- New OS X Vulnerability Allows Hackers Gain Root Access Without Password
- Apple to Start Selling New iPhones on September 18th - Rumor
- iPad Pro with 2,732×2,048 Display Spotted in Analytics
- Apple Releases Seventh OS X 10.11 El Capitan Beta to Developers, Fifth Beta to Public Testers
- iPad Pro Mass Production to Start in September or October - Ming-Chi Kuo
- iPhone Market Share and Sales Continue to Grow - Gartner
- Pangu Team Jailbreaks iOS 8.4.1 - Rumor
- Apple Announces iSight Camera Replacement Program for iPhone 6 Plus
- Apple Stops Signing iOS 8.4, Downgrades Are Impossible Now
Stay tuned for more interesting posts, leave your comments below the articles you like and don’t forget to follow us on Twitter.
Follow us on