Top 10 Stories of the Week
The week has nearly come to an end, so I think we should take a look at the list of the most interesting posts. Let's start.
If to speak about popular articles, they deal mostly with the iPhone and the iWatch. In particular, over the past few days a couple of physical mockups have appeared on the Internet that show how Apple's next-gen handset might look like. Nearly all of the mockups are based on the leaked schematics and renderings, that is why they look a bit similar.
As to the other interesting posts, they're available below. Take a look.
- TapToUnlock7 Tweak for Your iPhone
- Apple Offers Trade-In Program for iPhone 5 with Faulty Sleep/Wake Button
- Apple Improves Its Position on Several Markets Due to Strong iPhone 5s Sales
- Apple to Show Updated MacBooks Soon?
- iPhone 6 to Be as Thin as Current iPod touch?
- Apple's Suppliers Begin Production of iWatch
- Apple Seeds Another OS X 10.9.3 Beta to Developers
- Microsoft Updates Office for iPad With Printing Capabilities
- New 5.5-inch iPhone 6 Physical Mockup
- iPhone 6 Physical Mockup Compared to Samsung Galaxy S5 - Images
That's all, follow us on Twitter and don't forget to leave comments below the articles you like.
Follow us on