Top 10 Stories of the Week
The week has come to an end, so looks like I have to tell you about the most interesting posts of the last seven days. Let’s not waste time and talk about these articles right now.
As you might have noticed, most of the news deal with untethered jailbreak for iOS 8 - 8.1, the stable version of which is expected to be launched in the near future, Apple’s recently-launched mobile payments service called Apple Pay and, of course, the release of iOS 8.1. More details on each of these issues can be found in the related articles.
There are some other interesting posts, take a look at the list below.
- Apple releases iOS 8.1. What's new?
- Pangu released Untethered Jailbreak for iOS 8 - iOS 8.1
- Saurik Releases iOS 8 Version of Cydia
- Apple Pay Glitch Makes Bank of America Customers Pay Twice for Goods They Purchase
- Pad Air 2 Teardown by iFixit [Video]
- Foxconn Plans to Build Display Factory in China?
- Apple to Launch Apple Pay in China Soon - Rumors
- iTunes Sales Fall 13%, Apple Hurries Up to Rebrand Beats Music
- iPhone 6 Plus Users Report Constant System Crashes
- PanguTeam Releases Update on iOS 8 - 8.1 Jailbreak
That’s all for today. Stay tuned for more interesting posts, leave comments below the articles you like and don’t forget to follow us on Twitter.
Follow us on