Top 10 Stories of the Week
It is Sunday today, which means I should tell you about the most interesting posts of the past seven days. To be honest, there are some articles worth your attention, so let’s not waste time and take a look at them right now.
Most of the stories this week deal with Apple’s iOS and OS X, a new Messages bug that allows to turn off the device as well as with rumors connected with Apple’s rivals, namely, Microsoft and Google. The most interesting article is probably the one that tells us about Jonathan Ive promotion to Chief Design Officer.
The list of posts is available below, take a look.
- iPhone 6s to Feature 12-Megapixel RGBW Photo Sensor Manufactured by Sony
- Apple to Remodel Its London Apple Store on Regent Street
- Microsoft Plans to Acquire BlackBerry - Rumor
- Jonathan Ive Gets Promoted to Chief Design Officer
- Google Updates YouTube Player for iPad, Disables Fullscreen Mode
- New iOS Bug Discovered that Crashes iPhones Using Text Message
- Apple Releases OS X Yosemite 10.10.4 Beta 4 to Developers for Testing
- iOS 9 to Support Force Touch and Feature Other Interesting Features
- Apple Reveals Temporary Fix for Messages App Bug
- iPhone 6, Galaxy S6 or HTC One M9 Plus: Which One Is Faster?
That’s all for today. Stay tuned for more articles and follow us on Twitter.
Follow us on