Top 10 Stories of the Week
It is Sunday today, which means it's high time I told you about the most interesting posts of the past seven days. Let's not waste time and talk about the articles worth your attention right now.
Most of the posts deal with the rumors about the upcoming iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus and the tech specs of these devices. There are also several articles that tell us about OS X 10.12 codenamed “Fuji” and a number of rumors from Apple suppliers.
As usual, you can take a look at the list of the most popular posts below.
- Only Larger iPhone Will Get OLED Display - Rumor
- Apple Releases iOS 9.3.2, Update Bricks Some iPad Pro Units
- Apple Suppliers Start Hiring New Workers for iPhone 7 Assembly
- Intel to Become Main iPhone 7 LTE Chip Supplier
- Here's How Siri Icon for OS X May Look Like
- Apple to Let Users Unlock Their Macs with OS X 10.12 with iPhone’s Touch ID
- Apple’s Global Smartphone Market Share Falls in Q1 - Gartner
- Apple to Release One iPhone with Glass Body in 2017 - Supplier
- Alleged Images Show iPhone 7 Plus Dual Camera and 256GB Memory Chip
- LG to Supply Apple with Dual Cameras - Analysts
Stay tuned for more news and don't forget to follow us on Twitter.
Follow us on