Top 10 Stories of the Week
It is Sunday today, so I believe we should take a look at the most interesting posts of the last seven days.
Most of the articles this week deal with the next-generation iPhone and its specs. There are also some posts telling about new builds of iOS and OS X released to developers, public testers and all other users worldwide. Finally, there is an article about the new Pangu jailbreak compatible with newer Apple devices.
The lists of the posts worth your attention is available below.
- TSMC to Be Sole Supplier of A10 and A11 Chips for Upcoming iPhones
- Apple Releases iOS 9.3.3 to Users Worldwide
- Apple Releases OS X El Capitan 10.11.6 to Users Worldwide
- New Photos Reveal iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus and iPhone 7 Pro
- Apple Seeds iOS 10, macOS Sierra, watchOS 3, and tvOS 10 to Developers
- Evan Blass Reveals Two iPhone 7 Codenames
- New Public Betas of iOS 10 and macOS Sierra Are Out
- New Video Shows iPhone 7 Color Options
- Pangu Team Has Released Jailbreak of iOS 9.3.3
- iPhone 7 Release to Take Place During the Week of September 12th
Stay tuned for more articles and don’t forget to follow us on Twitter.
Follow us on