Top 10 Stories of the Week
The week has nearly come to an end, so it’s just the time to talk about the most interesting posts of the past seven days.
This week’s top stories deal with iPhone 6 and Apple vs Samsung trial. As you probably know, some sources claim that the next-gen iPhone with 4.7-inch screen will be released in the second half of 2014 and the device with 5.5-inch display will be delayed. Whether it is truth or not we shall see soon.
And here's the list of the most popular posts, enjoy:
- 4.7-inch iPhone 6 to Be Released in September, 5.5-inch iPhone Delayed - Rumors
- Apple Is Already Testing iPhone 6 at Foxconn?
- Apple to Announce Q2 2014 Earnings on April 23
- Apple vs Samsung Trial: Round 2
- Apple Updates iWork for iOS and Mac
- Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to Take Place in June
- Apple Seeds Another OS X Mavericks 10.9.3 Beta to Developers
- 12 Million People Downloaded Office for iPad - Microsoft
- Apple Remains U.S. Top Smartphone Manufacturer
- It Took Apple Several Years to Design iPhone for 'Normal People'
Stay tuned for more news, leave your comments below articles you like and don’t forget to follow us on Twitter.
Follow us on