Top 10 Stories of the Week
It’s Sunday today, that is why I have prepared a short list of the most popular and the most interesting posts of the past seven days for you. If you have time and desire, you may take a look.
The most important articles of this week deal with new iOS 8 versions. As you probably know, Apple released iOS 8.0.1 on Wednesday, but within few hours pulled the update back due to serious bugs affecting cellular service and Touch ID sensors on a wide number of compatible devices. After the incident, the guys from Cupertino issued an apology and released iOS 8.0.2, which works fine.
The list of other interesting posts is available below. Take a look.
- iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus Fail Drop Tests
- Apple Announces Record-Breaking First Weekend iPhone Sales
- iPad Air 2 to Be Released in October, Updated Retina iPad mini to Come Later?
- Some Users Managed to Bend Their iPhone 6 Plus in Pockets
- iOS 8 Adoption Rate Reaches 46% Week After Release
- It Is Possible to Bend iPhone 6 Plus with Bare Hands [Video]
- Apple Spends $200 on iPhone 6 and $216 on iPhone 6 Plus Production & Assembly
- Apple Releases iOS 8.0.2 With Important Fixes
- iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus Are Not as Bendable as It Was Believed [Video]
- It Is Now Impossible to Downgrade to iOS 7.1.2
That’s all for today, stay tuned for more news connected with Apple and its products and don’t forget to follow us on Twitter.
Follow us on