Top 10 Stories of the Week
It is Sunday today, which means I should tell you about the most interesting stories of the past seven days. Let’s take a look at them right now.
Most of the articles this week deal with Apple’s software. You can read about the adoption rate of iOS 8, OS X Yosemite 10.10.1 beta, or the new piece of malware that infects iPhones and iPads called “Masque Attack”. Apart from that, there are some posts that tell us about Apple’s position on the market as well as about its new iPad Pro and the Apple Watch.
Here’s the list of the worth reading articles.
- Apple Improves Its Position on U.S. and Global PC Market - IDC
- Apple Releases New OS X Yosemite 10.10.1 Beta to Developers for Testing
- New Piece of Malware Discovered That Attacks iOS Users
- iOS Improves Its Position in Enterprise Market, Android Falls Behind
- iOS 8 Adoption Rate Is Now Close to 60% - Apple
- Pegatron Will Boost Its Production Capacity to Help Apple Produce iPhones?
- Mass Production of iPad Pro to Start in Q2 2015 - Ming-Chi Kuo
- Apple Watch Chipmakers to Begin Mass Production of Hardware for Smartwatch Soon
- Apple's iPhone 5s, Samsung's Galaxy S5, Nexus 5 and Other Devices Hacked by Security Researchers
- Apple Officially Comments on 'Masque Attack' iOS Vulnerability
Stay tuned for more news related to Apple and don’t forget to follow us on Twitter.
Follow us on