Top 10 Stories of the Week
It is Sunday today, so I’d like to tell you about the most interesting posts of the past seven days. It’s no secret that most of the articles this week are somehow connected with either new iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus or iOS 9 that became available for users worldwide on September 16th.
Both iPhones, just like we expected, are equipped with 2GB of RAM and the latest version of Apple’s mobile operating system turned out to be quite glitchy and unstable. More information on these and some other issues - in the articles below.
- iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus Have 2GB of RAM - Hamza Sood
- iPhone 6s Plus Supplies Constrained Because of Faulty Backlight Modules
- TSMC to Produce A10 Chips for iPhone 7 Alone - Rumor
- Benchmarks Reveal 1.5GHz Apple A8 Processor and 2GB of RAM Inside of iPad mini 4
- Apple Releases iOS 9 with New Features to Users Worldwide
- iFixit Performs Teardown of iPad mini 4, Confirms 2GB of RAM
- Apple Seeds First OS X El Capitan 10.11.1 Beta to Developers for Testing
- iOS 8.4.1 vs iOS 9: Which is Faster on Your iPhone?
- Images Showing Rose Gold iPhone 6s and Retail Packaging of All Models Appear Online
- Here’s What to Do If Your iPhone or iPad Gets Stuck on 'Slide to Upgrade' Screen
Stay tuned for more interesting posts, leave your comments below the articles you like and don’t forget to follow us on Twitter.
Follow us on