Top 10 Stories of the Week
It is Sunday today, so it is high time we discussed the most popular posts of the past seven days. For sure, the most interesting and a bit surprising post is the one telling us about the release of iOS 9 jailbreak. There are also some articles dealing with Apple’s new iMacs with Retina 4K and 5K displays as well as with the internal components of the iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus.
The list of the posts worth your attention is available below. Take a look and don’t hesitate to leave comments in case you have any questions.
- Ars Technica Proves iPhone 6s Units with TSMC and Samsung Chips Have Similar Battery Life
- 3D Touch Display Found in iPhone 6s Consists of 8 Layers [Images]
- Apple Launches 21.5-inch Retina 4K iMac, New Magic Trackpad, Magic Mouse and Keyboard
- Pangu Team Releases Jailbreak of iOS 9
- How to Jailbreak Your Device Running iOS 9 Using Pangu for Windows
- New 27-inch iMac Supports Up to 64GB of RAM - OWC
- Camera Inside iPhone 6s Receives Same DxOMark Score as iPhone 6
- Pangu Team Updates Pangu9 Tool for Jailbreak with Improvements and Bug Fixes
- Intel Actively Working on LTE Chip for iPhone 7 - Rumor
- Apple Will Replace MacBook and MacBook Pro Displays with Damaged Anti-Reflective Coating for Free
Stay tuned for more interesting articles and don’t forget to follow iPhoneRoot on Twitter.
Follow us on