Top 10 Stories of the Week
It is Sunday today, which means it’s high time I told you about the most interesting posts of the past seven days. Most of the articles this week deal with Apple’s long-awaited 4-inch iPhone that is expected to become something like a copy of the iPhone 5s. There are also some articles that deal with the Apple TV, iPad Pro and the Apple Watch.
As usual, you can take a look at the most interesting posts of the past seven days below.
- Apple May Introduce New 13-inch and 15-inch MacBook Air at WWDC
- Apple to Sell 6 Million Apple Watch Units During Holiday Quarter - Analyst
- Apple Currently Testing Five iPhone 7 Prototypes - Rumors
- Useful Tips on Improving Battery Life on Your iOS Device
- Apple to Release iPhone 6c with 'Colorful Metal Body' in February - Rumor
- iPad Pro to Temporarily Stop Declining iPad Sales - Analysts
- Ming-Chi Kuo Confirms Rumors About Early-2016 Launch of New 4-inch iPhone
- Apple Sold 3.9 Million Apple Watch Units in Q3 2015 - Estimates
- Apple to Start Production of Faster Next-Gen Apple TV in January - Rumor
- 20% of US Customers Prefer 4-inch Smartphones - Survey
Stay tuned for more interesting posts and don’t forget to follow us on
Follow us on