Top 10 Stories of the Week
It is Sunday today, which means I should tell you about the most interesting posts of the past seven days. Most of the articles this week deal with rumors about Apple’s upcoming devices and services as well as with vulnerabilities found in iOS 9 and OS X. There are also some posts about the releases of new betas of iOS 9.3 and OS X El Capitan 10.11.4 for developers.
If you are interested in additional articles about Apple, you can take a look at our list of the most interesting posts of the week.
- Using Safari to Access Facebook Increases iPhone 6s Plus Battery Life by 15%
- Apple Releases iOS 9.3 Beta 3 to Developers for Testing
- Apple Releases OS X El Capitan 10.11.4 Beta 3 to Developers
- Hackers Offer Apple Employees Thousands of Euros for Their Login Details
- New Vulnerability Affects Third-Party Mac Apps
- TSMC to Become Sole A10 Processor Manufacturer
- Apple Dominates the U.S. Smartphone Market, Samsung's Catching Up
- Changing Date to January 1st, 1970 Bricks iOS Devices [Video]
- 'Motor Noises' Come from Apple’s Secret Car Testing Facility
- iPhone 5SE and iPad Air 3 to Go on Sale on March 18th
Stay tuned for more rumors and news and don’t forget to follow us on
Follow us on