Top 10 Stories of the Week
It is Sunday today, which means it’s high time I told you about the most interesting articles and rumors of the last seven days.
Several posts this week deal with the recently announced iOS 10 and new betas of iOS 9.3.3 and OS X 10.11.6 El Capitan. However, most of the articles tell us about the next-gen iPhone and possible specs of the device including a dual camera, no headphone jack and 256GB storage option. There are also some new leaked images of the iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus back panels.
- Developer Enables Dark Mode for Settings App in iOS 10
- iPhone 7 to Support Dual SIM Technology?
- iPhone 7 to Get 256GB Storage Option, Dual Camera and Headphone Jack [Images]
- Apple Will Ship iPhone 7 with Standard Headphones and Lightning Adapter
- Apple Won’t Completely Change iPhone Design in 2016 - WSJ
- Apple Releases New iOS 9.3.3 and OS X 10.11.6 Betas
- Apple Releases Safari 10 Beta for OS X 10.11 and OS X 10.10
- Sharp Will Be Ready to Ship OLED Panels for New iPhone in 2017
- Insiders Share New Alleged iPhone 7 Images
- Alleged iPhone 7 Rear Shell Appears Online... Again
Stay tuned for more posts and don’t forget to follow us on Twitter.
Follow us on