Top 10 Stories of the Week
It is Sunday today, so I guess it's time to discuss the most interesting posts of the last couple of days.
Most of the articles this week deal with the next-generation iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus or Pro. A number of images and even videos that appeared on the Internet earlier this week have shown the design of the new handset. Apart from that, as the release date comes closer, more rumors about the hardware used in the iPhone 7 surface on the Net.
The list of the posts worth your attention is available below. Take a look.
- New Photo iPhone 7 Rear Panel Spotted Online
- 14.8% of iPhone Owners Plan to Upgrade to iPhone 7 [Survey]
- New iPhone 7 Plus Images Show Smart Connector, Dual Camera and New Antenna Bands
- Small Texas Firm Accuses Apple of Using Its Battery Technologies
- iPhone 7 to Get Better Battery - OnLeaks
- Manufacturing Molds Show Purported iPhone 7 Colors
- Leaked iPhone 7 Back Panel Shown in Video
- A10 Chip from iPhone 7 Is 18% Faster Than A9 from iPhone 6s
- New Video Shows Alleged Assembled iPhone 7
- New Details About ‘AirPods’ Trademark Appear Online
Stay tuned for more interesting articles and don't forget to follow us on Twitter.
Follow us on