Top 10 Stories of the Week
I've made up a new list of the most interesting posts of the past seven days. Without wasting time, lets take a look at them.
Most of the articles deal with Apple's next-gen iPhone, which is expected to be released in the second half of this year. According to the reports from various sources, the handset will feature an NFC chip and a 1704 x 906 resolution display. Can't wait to see this device.
Other interesting posts include those about Beats Electronics acquisition, OS X Mavericks 10.9.3 release and iOS 7.1.1 jailbreak. Take a look.
- Samsung Becomes Top iPad Display Supplier
- iPhone 6 to Feature NFC Chip - Rumor
- Apple to Add HD Audio Playback to iOS 8 and Release New In-Ear Headphones and Lightning Cable
- Apple's iPhones to Feature Sidewall Display?
- Numerous Users Report Early-2011 MacBook Pro GPU Failures
- iPhone 6 to Feature 1704 x 960 Resolution Screen?
- Beats Acquisition is Postponed - Rumor
- Flappy Bird to Come Back in August
- Apple Releases Final Version of OS X Mavericks 10.9.3
- iOS 7.1.1 Successfully Jailbroken - Photo, Video
Thanks for being with us. Leave comments below interesting posts and follow us on Twitter.
Follow us on