Top 10 Stories of the Week
It is Sunday today and this means that I should tell you about the most interesting posts of the past seven days. Let’s take a look at them.
Not surprisingly, most of the articles this week deal with Apple’s next-gen iPhone. According to the latest rumors, the guys from the Cupertino will release their long-anticipated handset later this year. It will reportedly feature a better battery, a new processor and a 13-megapixel camera manufactured by Sony.
Here’s the list of the most popular stories, take a look.
- 5.5-inch iPhone 6 Won't Be Released Until Late 2014 or Early 2015 - Analyst
- Apple to Release 12.9-inch iPad and iWatch Later This Year?
- Apple to Release iOS 8 Beta 4 on July 21st
- Samsung to Produce Apple's A9 Chips?
- First Photo Showing Battery for iPhone 6 Appeared Online
- iPhone 6 to Feature 13MP Camera Manufactured by Sony?
- Mass-Production of iPhone 6 to Begin Very Soon?
- 4.7-Inch iPhone 6 Front Panel Scratch Test Reveals It Is Not Sapphire [Video]
- Photos Showing New iPhone 6 Leaked Parts Appear Online
- 5.5-inch iPhone 6 to Feature Unique Battery [Images]
That’s all for today. Leave your comments below interesting articles and don’t forget to follow us on Twitter.
Follow us on