Top 10 Stories of the Week
It is Sunday today and that means I have to tell you about the most popular posts of the past seven days. There're many interesting articles, so let's not waste time and take a look at them.
Most of the posts this week deal with the leaked parts for the long-anticipated iPhone 6. These parts have been shared by the firm called Feld & Volk and include a logic board with A8 processor, new LTE modem, NFC chip and other interior components for the upcoming handset. Apart from that, one may take a look at the video showing an assembled 4.7-inch iPhone 6.
As to the list of the most interesting articles, it is available below. Take a look.
- iPhone 6 to Feature Chip Similar to iPhone 5s's M7
- Alleged iPhone 6 Speaker Appears Online
- New Images Show Purported LED Flash for iPhone 6
- Apple to Release 12.9-inch iPad Pro in 2015?
- Apple to Show iWatch in September
- New Images Appear Online that Show Leaked iPhone 6 Components
- NXP to Produce NFC Chips for Apple's iPhone 6
- Images Show New iPhone 6 LTE Modem
- 4.7-inch iPhone 6 A8 Chip Features 1GB of RAM
- Apple to Sell iWatch for About $400 - Rumor
That's all for today. Stay tuned for more news and don't forget to follow us on Twitter.
Follow us on