Top 10 Stories of the Week
It’s Sunday again, so let’s take a look at the most popular posts of the past seven days. I bet you will find something interesting. Let’s begin.
This week’s top stories deal with Apple’s long-anticipated iWatch and the release of iPhone 6. According to numerous insiders, there will be two versions of the handset, with 4.7-inch and 5.5-inch displays. The mass production will begin in May. As to the iWatch, it will feature a bunch of sensors and will come in two sizes.
Aside from the smartwatches and next-gen iPhones, the guys from Cupertino are planning to launch some other products in the second half of 2014. For more details, take a look at the list of the most popular posts below.
- iWatch to Feature UV Light Exposure Sensor - Rumor
- Apple Begins Testing 65-inch OLED Panels for Upcoming iTV
- Early iPhone 5 Buyers Wanted Larger Display
- Three Different Manufacturers Supplied Apple with Flexible Circuit Boards for iWatch
- Apple to Start Mass Production of 4.7-inch iPhone in July, 5.5-inch Device to Come in September
- Apple to Release Many New Products in Q3 - Ming-Chi Kuo
- Apple Releases Sixth OS X Mavericks 10.9.3 Beta to Developers
- iPhone 6 Will Be Much Thinner and Feature Larger Display
- Updated iPad Air and Retina iPad mini to Feature New Processor, Camera and Touch ID
- Ryan Petrich Teases New Activator Beta
That’s all for today, thanks for being with us. Leave your comments below interesting posts and follow us on Twitter.
Follow us on