Top 10 Stories of the Week
It is Sunday today, so let’s take a look at the most interesting posts of the last couple of days.
Most of the articles this week deal with the OLED iPhone 8 and its possible release date, price, and specs. There are also some articles that tell about Apple’s market cap, iPhone 7 sales, and the 10.5-inch iPad Pro with thinner display bezels.
The list of the posts worth your attention is available below.
- iPhone 8 Won’t be Delayed – Report
- FBI Paid $900,000 to Unlock San Bernardino Shooter’s iPhone
- iPhone 8 to Have Touch ID on Back Panel After All – Analysts
- Apple’s Market Cap Reaches $800 Billion
- iPhone 8 Production to Be Delayed – Analyst
- iPhone 7 Was the Best Selling smartphone in Q1 2017
- Check Out Leaked 2017 iPhone SE Back Panel [Image]
- TSMC Starts Chip Production for the iPhone 8 – Digitimes
- iPhone 8 to Cost $1,000 – Analysts
- Apple to Unveil 10.5-inch iPad Pro and Touchscreen Siri-based Speaker at WWDC
Stay tuned for more news and rumors about Apple and don’t forget to follow us on Twitter.
Follow us on