Top 10 Stories of the Week
It is Sunday today, which means I should tell you about the most interesting posts of the past seven days. Let's take a look at them.
Most of the articles this week deal with leaked specs for Apple's long-anticipated iPhone 6, second-generation iPad Air and the release OS X Yosemite Developer Preview 6. The upcoming handset may finally get the support of NFC as well as a new LTE modem and the updated iPad Air may be equipped with 2GB of RAM.
As to the other interesting articles, they are available below. Take a look.
- Photos of Partially Assembled iPhone 6 Appear Online
- Analysts Suggest that iPhone 6 Will Feature NFC
- Leaked Schematics Suggest that iPhone 6 Will Feature 1GB of RAM
- Apple Releases OS X Yosemite Developer Preview 6 to Developers
- iPhone 6 to Feature Qualcomm MDM9625 LTE Modem
- Apple to Release iPhone 6 with 128GB of Memory on Board?
- iPad Air 2 to Feature 2GB of RAM, iWatch - 8GB of Flash Memory and 512MB of RAM
- iPhone 6 Prototype Renderings Leak Online
- Apple's Suppliers Have Difficulties with Production of Front Panels for iPhone 6
- New Rumors About iPhone 6 Screen Resolution from John Gruber
That's all for today. Stay tuned for more Apple-related posts, share the articles you like with your friends and don't forget to follow us on Twitter.
Follow us on