Top 10 Stories of the Week
It is Sunday today, which means I’ll talk about the most interesting posts of the past seven days. If you have a few minutes, take a look. I’m sure you’ll find something worth your attention. Let’s begin.
Most of the articles this week deal with the long-anticipated Apple Watch and larger 12-inch iPad Pro, which is expected to be released sometime in this year. Moreover, there are some posts connected with rumors about the launch of Apple Pay in Canada in March and the release of iOS 8.1.3 next week.
As usual, the full list of interesting articles is available below. Take a look and tell me, which posts do you like.
- Image Showing Something Similar to iPad Pro Panel Appears Online
- Apple Won't Release 4-inch iPhone This Year - Supply Chain Sources
- Apple to Announce Financial Results in Fiscal Q1 2015 on January 27th
- Apple Watch to Hit Store Shelves in March, Retail Employees Trainings to Begin in February
- Apple Releases Another OS X Yosemite 10.10.2 Beta to Developers
- Apple to Launch Apple Pay in Canada in March?
- Samsung Becomes Main Apple Watch Component Supplier
- Image Showing Manufacturing Mold for iPad Pro Back Panel Appears Online
- Experts Found Security Flaw in OS X Spotlight Search
- iOS 8.1.3 to Be Released Next Week and Include Minor Improvements
That all for today. Stay tuned for more Apple-related stories and don’t forget to follow us on Twitter.
Follow us on