Top 10 Stories of the Week
It is Sunday today, which means I should tell you about the most interesting posts of the past seven days. Let’s not waste time and take a look at these posts right now.
Most of the articles this week deal with the next-generation iPhone. Ahead of the release of the handset, more and more leaked parts surface on the Internet. There’re also several posts that tell us about Apple’s patents and suppliers.
You can take a look at the list of the most interesting articles below.
- iPhone 6s to Feature 12-Megapixel Camera, Five-Element Lens and Larger Sensor
- British Firm Builds iPhone 6 with Hydrogen Fuel Cell Inside
- Sharp and Foxconn to Create Joint Venture to Produce Displays for Apple Gadgets
- Apple’s ‘Slide to Unlock’ Patents Acknowledged Invalid in Germany
- Here’s How Partially Working iPhone 6s Looks Like [Video]
- Case Manufacturers Gearing Up to Start Production of Cases for 4-inch iPhone - Rumor
- Developer Finds Force Touch Code in iOS 9
- Next-Gen iPhone Once Again Rumored to Come in Rose Gold
- Apple Confirms Date of Media Event Devoted to New iPhone
- New Images Give Closer Look at Next-Gen iPhone Front Camera and Other Components
That’s all for today, stay tuned for more interesting posts and don’t forget to follow us on Twitter.
Follow us on