Top 10 Stories of the Week
It is Sunday today, which means it’s time to take a look at the most interesting posts of the week. Most of the articles deal either with the iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus and their sales during the holiday quarter, or with rumors about the upcoming devices such as the 4-inch iPhone 6c, 4.7-inch iPhone 7 and 5.5-inch iPhone 7 Plus.
You can take a look at the posts worth your attention below.
- Here’s How Next-Generation iPhone May Look Like [Concept]
- Apple Seeks Additional $179 Million in Supplemental Damages from Samsung
- Apple’s iPhone Dominates Holiday Sales in 2015 - Charts
- iPhone 7 to Become Waterproof and Feature New Body?
- iPhone 6s and 6s Plus Shipments Are Lower than Expected
- iPhone 6c to Get A9 Processor, 2GB of RAM, Better Battery and More - Rumors
- Samsung and LG Display Nearly Signed Deal with Apple to Produce OLED Displays for Future iPhones
- What to Expect from Apple in 2016: New iPhones, Macs and Software
- 2015 Became Apple’s First Negative Year Since 2008 [Chart]
- iPhone 7 Plus to Feature 256GB Storage Option and 3,100 mAh Battery
Stay tuned for new rumors about Apple and its products and don’t forget to follow us on
Follow us on