Top 10 Stories of the Week
It is Sunday today, which means it’s high time I told you about the most interesting posts of the past seven days. Most of the articles this week deal with the widely-rumored 4-inch iPhone, the next-generation Apple Watch as well as iOS 9.3. There’re also some posts that deal with iPhone sales and Apple’s streaming music service.
The list of the posts worth your attention is available below.
- Apple to Release 4-inch iPhone 5e with 1GB of RAM and A8 Processor
- Apple Music Now Has 10 Million Subscribers
- Piper Jaffray Lowers iPhone Sales Estimates to 55 Million Units for This Quarter
- iOS 9 Adoption Rate Reaches 75% - Apple
- iOS 9.3 Lets Users Monitor Data Used by Wi-Fi Assist
- iPhone 6s Plus Tops List of Best Performance Smartphones in 2015
- Samsung to Invest Up to $7.5 Billion in Development of OLED Panels for Future iPhones
- Apple Won’t Launch Apple Watch 2 in March
- Microsoft Starts Trade-In Program for Apple Watch Users
- Apple Is Aware of Problem With Battery Percentage Not Displaying on iPhone 6s
Stay tuned for more interesting posts and follow us on
Follow us on