Top 10 Stories of the Week
Like every Sunday, I’d like to make a roundup of the most interesting posts of the past week. This time they deal with recently-seeded OS X Mavericks 10.9.3 beta, new iWatch concept and Apple’s new CarPlay system, which debuted a couple of days ago at Geneva Auto Salon 2014.
If to speak about me, I’ve finally found the iWatch concept, which I really like. The only problem with this gadget is that it is very unlikely to be released.
Anyway, here’s the list of top 10 stories of the week, enjoy!
- Leaked Photos Show Bezel-Less iPhone 6 Front Panel
- Apple Seeking Engineers and Supply Chain Managers in Asia
- Apple Will Soon Stop Production of Non-Retina 13-Inch MacBook Pro - Rumor
- Apple Finishes Demolition for its 'Spaceship' Campus - Photos
- Apple and BlackBerry will work on CarPlay
- TSMC to supply the new iPhone with A8 chips
- Apple orders Foxconn 90 million units of the iPhone 6
- Mercedes-Benz will instal CarPlay on older vehicles
- Apple Releases First OS X Mavericks 10.9.3 Beta to Developers
- iPhones Are More Likely to Be Stolen than to Be Broken - ProtectCELL
That’s all for today. Stay tuned for more interesting news, share our posts with your friends and don’t forget to follow us on Twitter.
Follow us on