Top 10 Stories of the Week
It’s Sunday today, which means it’s high time I told you about the most interesting posts of the past seven days.
Most of the articles this week deal with untethered jailbreak for iOS 7.1.1 and Apple’s upcoming 5.5-inch iPhone 6. According to the recent rumors, the device will get the support of NFC, Optical Image Stabilization system and 128GB of memory. The mass-production of both 4.7-inch and 5.5-inch iPhone 6 models will start in July.
As to the other posts, they deal with Apple’s iPads and their design, Siri and, of course, the iWatch. Take a look.
- New iPhone 6, iPad Air 2 and iPad mini Mockups
- Untethered Jailbreak for iOS 7.1.1 Released
- Step-by-step Tutorial: How to Untether Jailbreak iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch Using Pangu (Windows) [iOS 7.1-7.1.1]
- Mass-Production of Both 4.7-inch and 5.5-inch iPhone 6 Models to Start in July
- Siri to Support 9 New Languages Soon?
- 5.5-inch iPhone 6 to Feature NFC and Optical Image Stabilization System?
- 5.5-inch iPhone 6 to Feature 128GB of Storage?
- iPhone 6 Rear Casing Shown in Video
- Apple Hires Former Atlas Wearables Lead Software Engineer
- New 16GB iPod Touch Teardown by iFixit
Looks like that’s all that I wanted to share with you. Stay tuned for more news and follow us on Twitter.
Follow us on