Top 10 Stories of the Week
It is Sunday today, so I believe you want to take a look at the most popular posts of the past seven days. Let’s not waste time and discuss all the interesting topics.
Most of the articles this week deal with Apple’s NFC-based payments system called Apple Pay, which was launched in the USA in October and which is expected to be launched in Europe, Asia, Middle East and India soon as well as with the recently-released iOS 8.2 beta and iOS 8.1.3 that might become publicly available early 2015.
Apart from that, there’re several posts about iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus shipping estimates, Apple's TV-set and (Product) RED campaign.
- Samsung Plans to Launch Apple Pay Competitor in 2015?
- Huawei Releases Smartphone Incredibly Similar to Apple's iPhone 6 Plus
- Apple Television to Be Released in Two Years - Gene Munster
- Apple to Release iOS 8.1.3 Ahead of iOS 8.2 with Support of Apple Watch
- Apple Looks for Apple Pay Developers to Expand Service to Europe, Middle East, India and Africa
- Apple Raised $20 Million During (Product) RED Campaign
- Apple Releases Third iOS 8.2 Beta to Developers for Testing
- iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus Shipping Estimates Improve to One Day
- Apple Pay Accounts for 1% of Mobile Payments Market
- Here's Why You Shouldn't Boil Your iPhone 6 in Coca-Cola - Video
Stay tuned for more interesting articles, share the posts you like with your friends and don’t forget to follow us on Twitter.
Follow us on