Top 10 Stories of the Week
It is Sunday today and that means it is high time we talked about the most interesting posts of the last seven days. Although due to all kinds of holidays last week was rather boring, there’re still some articles worth your attention. Let’s take a look at them.
Most of the posts deal with Apple’s holiday promotions and campaigns, namely, “Lucky Bag” and “Start Something New”. Apart from that, there’s a number of articles about Apple Pay and the holiday sales results.
As usual, the list of the most popular posts is available below.
- Apple Pay to Be Launched in the UK in 2015?
- iOS Users Prove to Be More Active Online Christmas Shoppers
- Half of Devices Activated During Christmas Week Were Apple Devices
- iPhone 6 Users Can't Add Cards to Apple Pay After They Restore Their Smartphones
- Samsung Customers Are More Satisfied with Their Smartphones than Apple Customers
- TSMC May Still Become Apple's Main A9 Chip Supplier?
- Apple Expanded Its 'Start Something New' Campaign to New Countries
- 'Lucky Bag' Promotion Takes Place in Japan, Customers Are Happy
- Apple Raises Developer Program Subscription Fee and Product Prices in Several Countries
- Apple Expands Its 'Start Something New' Campaign to Retail Stores [Images]
That’s all for today. Stay tuned, leave your comments below the posts you like and don’t forget to follow us on Twitter.
Follow us on