Top 10 Stories of the Week
It is Sunday today, that is why I think we should discuss the most interesting stories of the last seven days. Let’s not waste time and take a look at the popular post right now.
Last week was full of events and rumors. Most of the articles published over the last seven days deal with Apple’s iOS 8.2, its official launch date and the release of the fifth beta as well as with the long-anticipated Apple Watch and a new OS X Yosemite 10.10.3. Moreover, there are some posts, which tell us about the purported iPhone and iPad sales results in the near future. Of course, you can find some other articles on our website, however, I think that those I’ve just mentioned above are the most interesting.
Take a look at our list of the posts worth your attention.
- Apple Remains Top Tablet Vendor, Samsung Stands in Second Place
- Average Selling Price of the iPhone Is $687, Price of Android Devices - $254
- Apple to Sell 50 Million iPhone Units in Q1 2015 - Suppliers
- Apple Releases Fifth iOS 8.2 Beta to Developers for Testing
- iOS 8 Adoption Rate Reaches 72% - Apple
- iOS 8.2 to Be Released in March, Ahead of Apple Watch Release
- Samsung Galaxy S6 Will Be Very Similar to iPhone 6 [Images]
- Samsung to Become Apple A9 Chip Supplier, Not TSMC
- Apple Releases First OS X Yosemite 10.10.3 Beta to Developers for Testing
- iPad Sales Will See 30% Drop in 2015 - Ming-Chi Kuo
That’s all for today. Don’t forget to leave comments below the posts you like and follow us on Twitter.
Follow us on