Top 10 Stories of the Week
It is Sunday today, which means I should tell you about the most interesting posts of the past seven days. In order not to waste your and my time, let’s start immediately.
Most of the articles this week deal either with the long-anticipated Apple Watch, which is expected to be launched in April, or with Apple’s widely-rumored electric self-driving car codenamed presumably “Titan”. According to the most recent rumors, the production of the vehicle may start in 2020, which is pretty soon.
Of course, there are some other posts worth your attention. All of them are available below, so you can take a look if you like.
- Photos Showing Third-Party iPad Pro Case Appear Online
- Apple Invites Developers to Cupertino to Help Them Finalize Their Apple Watch Apps
- List of Apple Car Main Features - The Onion
- Strange Apple Vehicle Spotted on Video
- Apple to Add Touch ID to Several New Devices?
- Gold Apple Watch to Bring Most of Revenue to Apple - Report
- Apple Announces 2011-2013 MacBook Pro Repair Program
- Apple Plans to Release Its Car in 2020 - Rumor
- Apple to Sell Apple Watch Straps Separately
- Apple to Release First iOS Public Beta in March - Rumors
That’s all for today. Stay tuned for more news and don’t forget to follow us on Twitter.
Follow us on