Top 10 Stories of the Week
It is Sunday today, which means the time has come for our traditional Sunday post about the most interesting Apple-related news of the week. Let’s take a look at the articles worth your attention right now.
This week, Apple has seeded two OS X Yosemite 10.10.3 versions to developers and public beta testers. Apart from that, ahead of the start of Apple Watch pre-orders, several new rumors connected with this gadget or its release have been spotted on the Internet. There are also some posts for those who are interested in the next-generation iPhones and the iPad Pro.
As usual, the Top-10 list is available below. You may take a look at them right now.
- Apple to Offer Perks for Apple Watch Edition Buyers - Rumors
- Leaked Images Show Something Similar to the iPhone 6C Rear Shell
- Leaked iPad Pro Dummy Shows Additional Lightning or USB-C Port
- Apple Releases Sixth OS X Yosemite 10.10.3 Beta to Developers and Public Beta Testers
- Apple Now Accepting Apple Watch Apps from All Developers
- Apple to Sell 1 Million Apple Watch Units Over First Three Days After Launch
- Apple Releases Seventh OS X Yosemite 10.10.3 Beta to Developers and Public Beta Testers
- Samsung to Produce Chips for Next-Gen iPhones - Bloomberg
- Only 5.5-inch iPhone 6s Plus Will Feature Force Touch - Rumors
- Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Is as Bendable as iPhone 6 Plus [Video]
Stay tuned for more interesting post and don’t forget to follow us on Twitter.
Follow us on