Top 10 Stories of the Week
It is Sunday today, which means it is high time I told you about the most interesting posts of the past several days. Let’s not waste time and take a look at them right now.
Most of the articles this week deal with Apple’s larger-screen iPad Pro and its features, which reportedly include the support of Force Touch, NFC, USB-C Port and Bluetooth stylus. Apart from that, there are some posts that tell us about Apple’s widely-rumored music streaming service, the Apple Watch and a bunch of other interesting things.
The list of interesting posts is available below, you may take a look at this list right now.
- iPad Pro to Feature Force Touch, NFC, USB-C Port and Bluetooth Stylus - Rumors
- Apple Posts Detailed 38mm and 42mm Apple Watch Schematics for Accessory Makers
- Apple Stops Signing iOS 8.2, Downgrade Is No Longer Possible
- New Apple TV Remote Control to Feature Touchpad and Two Physical Buttons?
- Apple Hasn't Yet Reached Licensing Agreement with Music Labels Ahead of Launch of Its New Music Service
- Phablet Market Grows 21% in Q1 2015 Driven by iPhone 6 Plus Sales
- Apple to Launch Its New Music Service in Many Countries This June?
- Apple Watch S1 Chip Consists of More Than 30 Components
- Apple's Cash Reserves Beat Those of Most U.S. Industries Combined
- S1 Chip Is Manufactured Using 28-Nanometer Process
Stay tuned for more Apple-related news and rumors, don’t forget to leave comments below the posts you like and follow us on Twitter.
Follow us on