Top 10 Stories of the Week
It is Sunday today, so let’s take a look at the most popular posts of the last couple of days.
Most of the articles this week deal with the OLED iPhone 8, its alleged specs, and leaked schematics and components that reveal the design of the handset. There are also several posts about new betas of iOS 10.3.2 and macOS Sierra 10.12.5 and the upcoming Amazon Echo competitor developed by Apple.
Take a look at the stories worth your attention below.
- Suppliers Face Difficulties with iPhone 8 Production – Analyst
- Apple Seeds iOS 10.3.2 Beta 4 and macOS Sierra 10.12.5 Beta 4 to Developers
- Speed Test: iPhone 8 vs. Galaxy S8+ [Video]
- Apple to Release Two New iPhones in 2017, Not Three – Rumor
- Pangu Team Shows Off iOS 10.3.1 Jailbreak on iPhone 7
- Suppliers Face Difficulties with Production of Components for iPhone 8
- New iPhone 8 Schematic Leaks Online [Image]
- Apple Is Finalizing Design of Amazon Echo Competitor
- Apple Seeds iOS 10.3.2 Beta 5 to Developers and Public Testers
- Leaked iPhone 8 Case Reveals Vertical Camera Cutout
Stay tuned for more interesting posts and follow us on Twitter.
Follow us on