Top 10 Stories of the Week
It is Sunday today, that is why I have decided to make a roundup of the most popular posts of the past seven days. I think you should take a look.
The most unexpected piece of news is connected with the iPhone 6 release date. Earlier it was reported that Apple’s next-gen handset will come in September, however, according to the latest reports from people familiar with the matter, the gadget will be unveiled on October 14th. Another rumor that shocked me is that the iWatch may be delayed until the very end of 2014. Due to the production issues, neatly half of the devices from the first batch will get glass screens instead of the sapphire ones.
The list of other popular posts is available below.
- Microsoft Releases New Anti-Apple Ad, Mocks Siri
- Apple Releases New 13-inch and 15-inch Retina MacBook Pro Models
- Logic Boards for 4.7-inch and 5.5-inch iPhone 6 Shown Side by Side
- Apple's Smartphone Market Share Falls, Huawei, Lenovo and LG Gain Ground
- Sapphire Display for iPhone 6 Won't Be Ready in Time?
- Apple Releases First OS X Mavericks 10.9.5 Beta to Developers
- Leaked Images Show Alleged iPhone 6 Home Buttons
- Apple to Release 3 Million iWatch Units This Year, Half with Glass Screens?
- President Obama Has Signed Cell Phone Unlocking Bill
- Beats Music CEO Ian Rogers to Become Head of iTunes Radio?
Stay tuned for more interesting articles, leave your comments below the posts you like and don’t forget to follow us on Twitter.
Follow us on