Top 10 Stories of the Week
It is Sunday today, which means I have to tell you about the most interesting posts of the past seven days. In order not to waste your time, I'll start right now.
Most of the articles this week deal with Apple's next-generation iPhone called presumably the iPhone 6s. According to the latest reports from reliable insiders, the handset will boast of dual-lens camera system, 2GB of RAM and the support of the "Force Touch" technology. There are some other posts, of course. They tell us about various versions of iOS and OS X Yosemite 10.10.2 released to developers and retail employees for testing.
The list of the most interesting articles is available below. Take a look.
- Apple Sold Nearly 500 000 iPhones in India in Q4 2014
- Apple Begins Testing iOS 9 - Rumors
- Apple Releases Another iOS 8.2 Beta to Developers
- Quanta Computer Starts Production of 12-inch MacBook Air
- Next-Gen iPhone to Feature Dual-Lens Camera and 'Force Touch' - Rumors
- Apple Working On Its Own Processor for Macs - Rumors
- Apple Releases Fifth OS X Yosemite 10.10.2 Beta to Developers
- iPhone 6s to Feature 'Force Touch' and 2GB of RAM - Rumor
- Intel CEO Says Relationship with Apple Is Strong
- Young Designer Creates iOS 9 Concept [Video]
That's all, thank you for your attention. Stay tuned for more posts and don't forget to follow iPhoneRoot on Twitter.
Follow us on