News tagged ‘iPod Touch’
Have you ever wanted to listen to your friend’s music through the computer? That’s something iTunes 10 lets you do now – just plug the iPod touch, iPhone or iPad into PC and you can play the music on that iOS device.
That still doesn’t mean that you can export music files to your computer though…
Some users are interested in a little button that is located in the lower right corner of the latest iPod touch screen. What can it be? Is it one of the Photoshop errors by Apple developers? Or are these the guidelines for Emergency calls while using VoIP? Here is one more Photoshop error (do you see the picture?)
News sponsor: Rhode Island payday lenders
Honestly, from this distance it's hard to tell what's going on, but 9 to 5 Mac says we're looking at a next-gen camera-equipped iPad fielded specifically to test video calls. The shot shows the unit in a Video Call debugging mode, hinting at FaceTime. This same mode was noted in the leaked iPhone 4 shots earlier this year. Additionally, The iPad 2 is also rumored to have a retina display.
Now that iPod touch has gotten a camera and FaceTime, can iPad really be far behind?
A new iPod touch has got a new undocumented ability, which we should talk about. Now it will be able to vibrate, just like the iPhone! It seems that the developers in the first place took care of deaf users, as the main purpose of the device is vibration when they receive calls from FaceTime.
Steve Jobs and the main US version of Apple.com reveal that iOS 4.1. for iPod touch and iPhone will be released sometime “next week”, but Apple.com/uk has actually claimed that the date is September 8, Wednesday.
Download the iOS 4.1 Software Update. Available on 8 September.
Is it an accident, a mistake or the actual truth? We are sure to find out in a couple of days!
Finally we’ve got it! The updated YourTube 2.0 application has been launched, which boasts the full support of iOS 4.x for jailbroken phones, supporting devices such as iPad and iPhone 4 Retina Display. Now you can simply download video to your device iPod touch, iPad and iPhone, as well as import all your downloaded videos in the application for the iPod. This new feature is called «Gremlin» and will be available a bit later for other Cydia applications, such as Attachment Saver and Safari Download Manager.
iPod touch 4G teardown photos have appeared on the website of the U.S. Federal Communications Commission (FCC) аlong with other standard information on radiation emissions required by the FCC for approval.
Amazon has even reduced its price on TV shows to match Apple’s price.
The new iPods are currently listed at its retail price, but the older generations have quite attractive discounts, like $40 off the 3rd generation iPod touch.
You can find more about drukarki wielofunkcyjne at inksystem.pl.
Look for iOS 4.2 coming in November for iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch.1
The footnote reads that the new platform will not be compatible with all the models, so it’s likely that iPod touch G1 and iPhone 2G will miss it out.
Early in the morning Apple has updated its entire line of iPods for fall 2010, thereby providing iPod touch with the same characteristics as iPhone 4 has. iPod nano will get multi-touch screen, and iPod shuffle - buttons.
Apple has already released new commercials: one for iPod nano and another one for iPod touch. These commercials show major innovations for iPod that were introduced during its development.
Read the rest of this entry »
Apple hosted their media event today and announced a number of new products and updates:
- Apple announces all new iPod models:
- iPod Shuffle with the new VoiceOver button on top, which allows users to hear the name of the currently playing song and to switch between songs, playlists or Genius Mixes- the iTunes feature
- iPod Nano with multi-touch display and without Click Wheel, with built-in FM radio and new feature "Shake to Shuffle," giving music lovers the ability to shake their iPod Nano to shuffle to a new song in their music library
- Thinner iPod Touch with Retina Display, forward-facing camera and Apple's A4 chip
- Apple introduces updated apple TV
- Apple releases iTunes 10 with 'Ping' Social Networking and Open/Minimize/Close buttons are vertically oriented
- Apple announces pending release of 4.1 and 4.2 preview
- The iPod Classic is still for sale but with no changes
- The new iPod Touch's back camera takes still photos at a disappointingly low 960x720 resolution
- The impressive game demo by Epic Games is now available on the App Store as a free download
- The new iPod nano has no camera and apparently can't play video any longer
Here are the latest news from Apple PR - they will live broadcast their event today:
Apple will broadcast its September 1 event online using Apple’s industry-leading HTTP Live Streaming, which is based on open standards. Viewing requires either a Mac running Safari on Mac OS X version 10.6 Snow Leopard, an iPhone or iPod touch running iOS 3.0 or higher, or an iPad. The live broadcast will begin at 10:00 a.m. PDT on September 1, 2010 at www.apple.com.
For people whose machines don’t match Apple’s requirements there will be a lot of re-streaming the event on