Top 10 Stories of the Week
It is Sunday today, that's why I've made up a list of the most interesting posts of the last seven days. This week was full of events worth your attention, so make sure you check out all of them.
Most of the articles this week deal with the long-awaited Apple Watch, which is expected to become available for customers in March, as well as with the 12-inch MacBook Air. There are also some posts, which deal with Apple's OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8 adoption rate, which is now 1% higher than several weeks ago, and the NFC-based Apple Pay payments system. Of course, there are other articles, however, I believe these are the most important.
As usual, the list of the interesting posts is available below. Take a look.
- Mac Jailbreak Utility for iOS 8 - 8.1.2 Released
- Apple Released 'Apple Watch' in 1995? [Video]
- Apple to Announce Record-Breaking iPhone and Mac Sales in Holiday Quarter - Analysts
- Apple Pay Now Works with 15 New Banks - Apple
- iOS 8 Adoption Rate Reaches 69% in Mid-January - Apple
- Apple Releases Sixth OS X Yosemite 10.10.2 Beta to Developers for Testing
- Apple Wants Apple Watch to Work 19 Hours in Active/Passive Mode
- Here's How 12-inch MacBook Air Display Assembly May Look Like [Images]
- 12-inch MacBook Air to Feature Polished Metal Logo?
- Apple Got 50% of U.S. Smartphone Sales in Q4 2014 - Analysts
That's all for today, thanks for your attention. Stay tuned for more interesting articles and don't forget to follow iPhoneRoot on Twitter.
Follow us on